LebensbaumCloves - organic
|30 g - 2.38 €|
|Best before ≥ 06/30/2020|
Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum) are the dried flower buds of the clove tree and well known for their medicinal and culinary uses. They are a powerful anti-infective with stimulant, antibacterial, antifungal, stomachic, carminative, analgesic, anesthetic properties. Reduced to powder or crushed they can be used successfully as tea against sore throat.
Stitched on the surface of an orange, cloves create a "pomander" that will spread a nice scent throughout the house and will act as anti mosquito or other insects. A sachet of cloves or a "pomander" in the wardrobe, refreshes and perfumes linen, repels mites and ants. Cloves are known since unmemorable times by by the Chinese! To perfume their breath, courtiers chewed a clove before speaking to the Emperor.
Latin name: Syzygium aromaticum
* from certified organic agriculture
Part used: bud
- stimulating (inter alia circulation, appetite and digestion)
- antifungal (against colibacillus, streptococcus, staphylococcus, pneumococcus)
- insect repellent
- dyspepsia, gastric fermentation, diarrhea, flatulence, parasites, colics
- dental neuralgia
- arteriosclerosis, feeling cold due to poor circulation
- physical, intellectual asthenia, fatigue, memory loss
Recommendations for use
- According to the disease(s) one is trying to treat, dried plants are to be used more or less frequently in one or another preparation form(s): infusion or decoction, with or without pre-soaking, tincture, food supplement. Every plant and / or disease has its specificity, and a person often suffers from several diseases. It is the whole picture one should have in mind when looking for a plant and its preparation form. We therefore advise you to follow the guidance of your therapist or to look into books and on internet.
- Infusion: for flowers, leaves, berries and seeds, infuse 3 to 5 grams for about 10 minutes in half litre of water.
- Decoction: for roots, 5 to 8 grams per half litre of water, boil for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Maceration (external use): 5 to 8 g of plant per half litre of water, boil for 15 minutes. Leave to settle for 4 to 5 hours in the same water and then filter.
Precautions for use
Santi-shop code: LE007