Santi-shopCloves - organic
|100 g - 6.12 €|
|Best before ≥ 06/22/2019|
Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum) are the dried flower buds of the clove tree and well known for their medicinal and culinary uses. They are a powerful anti-infective with stimulant, antibacterial, antifungal, stomachic, carminative, analgesic, anesthetic properties. Reduced to powder or crushed they can be used successfully as tea against sore throat.
Stitched on the surface of an orange, cloves create a "pomander" that will spread a nice scent throughout the house and will act as anti mosquito or other insects. A sachet of cloves or a "pomander" in the wardrobe, refreshes and perfumes linen, repels mites and ants. Cloves are known since unmemorable times by by the Chinese! To perfume their breath, courtiers chewed a clove before speaking to the Emperor.
Latin name: Syzygium aromaticum
* from certified organic agriculture
Part used: bud
Despite the care taken during the production process to mechanically remove foreign material, there may still remain some. It is therefore recommended to make a visual control, and if necessary a sorting, before any use.
No refund request in relation with foreign material will be accepted.
- powerful antiseptic
- stimulating (inter alia circulation, appetite and digestion)
- antifungal (against colibacillus, streptococcus, staphylococcus, pneumococcus)
- insect repellent
- infections and infectious diseases (mouth (mouth ulcers, gum, teeth), respiratory tract (colds, soar throat,...)...)
- dyspepsia, gastric fermentation, diarrhea, flatulence, parasites, colics
- dental neuralgia
- arteriosclerosis, feeling cold due to poor circulation
- physical, intellectual asthenia, fatigue, memory loss
Recommendations for use
Precautions for use
Santi-shop code: SP030