PurasanaCowberry bud extract - organic
|50 ml - |
|Best before ≥ 04/30/2018|
Cowberry (or lingonberry) is a herbal remedy principally female-oriented that works for problems associated with menopause and for premature ageing in many stages of biological decompensation (acts on conjunctive hyalinosis).
Lingonberry grows best in acid soil, and under the worst conditions. It contains considerable amounts of oestradiol, a hormone of the female cycle and is thus recommended in menopause, as antispasmodic, in hot flashes, uterine fibroids, ovarian hyalinosis (postmenopausal), some hyalinized benign tumors (thyroid adenoma). Moreover it facilitates the absorption of calcium and therefore is useful in cases of osteoporosis.
This bud extract, in fact young shoots extract, contributes to eliminate uric acid, urea, cholesterol and is an effective urinary disinfectant. It clears the renal glomeruli, removes kidney stones (oxalo-calcic lithiasis), acts in nephritis and prostate disorders. It has a diuretic action and is useful in recurrent cystitis and as drainer of the bladder.
At the digestive level it is recommended in chronic constipation, spasmodic colitis (regulating action on the colon motricity), diarrhoea (especially post-antibiotic), and constitutes a remarkable intestinal drainer and disinfectant.
Cowberry also works on arteries and small arteries, of which it prevents the sclerosis and the degeneration of the wall. At the pulmonary level, this macerate acts on pulmonary fibrosis, sequels of ancient pulmonary embolism.
In summary the macerate of lingonberry (Vaccinium VI) is a general-purpose remedy, an anti-age recommended to people of the 3rd age. It is also one of the remedies of evolving chronic polyarthritis.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
Cowberry bud extract in 50 ml : HerbalGem
Cowberry bud extract in 15 ml : HerbalGem
Latin name: Vaccinium vitis idaea L.
Water, Alcohol* (32%), Vegetable Glycerine*, Cowberry* young shoots (10.3%)
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
Based on fresh from spring young shoots harvested in the undergrowth of the Ardèche, at an average altitude of 800 meters.
Puragem products are concentrated and 50 ml allow a 70 days cure based on 10 drops a day.
- Hot flushes (5-10 drops/day).
- Improve the assimilation of calcium (5-15 drops /day).
- Dermatitis / eczema (5-10 drops/day).
- Fibroid (5-15 drops/day).
- Tissue necrosis (5-15 drops/day).
- Evolutive chronic polyarthritis(5-15 drops/day).
Recommendations for use
- Take the drops 1/2h before meals, 1 to 3 times per day, pure or diluted in source water or honey. For an optimum result, put them directly on the tongue and wait a few seconds before swallowing, to improve perlingual absorption.
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop a day, starting dose 5 drops a day) to 15, possibly 20 drops a day. For a preventive treatment generally 5 to 10 drops a day, otherwise, after having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the treatment.
- Generally a treatment of minimum 3 weeks is recommended, often with 2 or 3 additional treatments of 3 weeks and a week of downtime between each treatment.
- Correct dosage for your case to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- Keep away from children.
- No specific contra-indication.
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Santi-shop code: PU009