MarkalSultanas, dried- organic
|1 kg - 6.55 €|
These sun dried sultana grapes or raisins of raw food quality can be used in bread, pancakes, cake, hot or cold meals and can be eaten as is to stop a small hunger or restore energy when walking or playing. Kids love it.
"Raw quality" food is treated below a maximum of 42°C, because enzymes and healthy nutriments (e.g. a large part of vitamins) are destroyed beyond this temperature. As they are organic these dried grapes are of course unsulphured.
Sultana grapes*, sunflower oil* (max 0.5%)
* from certified organic agriculture
- Free from chemical treatment.
- Allergen prevention measures implemented by the company MARKAL:
* the packaging schedule is defined based on allergens
* complete cleaning after each product
* additional cleaning at the end of workingshifts by a specialized company
- energy: 1139kJ / 275kcal
- protein: 2.0g
- carbohydrates: 65.0g
- fat: 0.0g
- fibres : 5,4 - 7,4g
- phosphore 89 - 91mg
- calcium: 49 - 51mg
- magnesium: 41 – 43mg
- potassium: 790-810mg
- iron: 1 – 3 mg
Precautions for use
- May contain traces of gluten, sesame, soybean, mustard, nuts and lupin.
Santi-shop code: MK179