MarkalSultanas, dried- organic
These sun dried sultana grapes or raisins of raw food quality can be used in bread, pancakes, cake, hot or cold meals and can be eaten as is to stop a small hunger or restore energy when walking or playing. Kids love it.
"Raw quality" food is treated below a maximum of 42°C, because enzymes and healthy nutriments (e.g. a large part of vitamins) are destroyed beyond this temperature. As they are organic these dried grapes are of course unsulphured.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Sultana grapes*, sunflower oil* (max 0.5%)
* from certified organic agriculture
- Free from chemical treatment.
- Allergen prevention measures implemented by the company MARKAL:
* the packaging schedule is defined based on allergens
* complete cleaning after each product
* additional cleaning at the end of workingshifts by a specialized company
- energy: 1139kJ / 275kcal
- protein: 2.0g
- carbohydrates: 65.0g
- fat: 0.0g
- fibres : 5,4 - 7,4g
- phosphore 89 - 91mg
- calcium: 49 - 51mg
- magnesium: 41 – 43mg
- potassium: 790-810mg
- iron: 1 – 3 mg
Precautions for use
- May contain traces of gluten, sesame, soybean, mustard, nuts and lupin.
Santi-shop code: MK179