GO SuperfoodsCoconut flour - organic
|1 kg - 6.89 €|
|Best before ≥ 08/31/2019|
Coconut dietary fibre meal from Gosuperfoods is glutenfree raw food quality, provides an interesting source of fibres (38%) and is relatively not so rich in calories. A regular intake of dietary fibres ensures a good digestion and a flat belly. In case of liquid stools coconut fibres are also useful, but with little water. Moreover, coconut fibres drain the intestine and thus support immunity and vitality. Thanks to them toxic substances and cholesterol leave the body quickly and so the fibres also contribute to better health. For easy digestion, flat stomach, healthy bowel movements 10 grams of fibres at each meal are needed, and also lots of water and exercise.
"Raw quality" food is treated below a maximum of 42°C, because enzymes and healthy nutriments (e.g. a large part of vitamins) are destroyed beyond this temperature.
Coconut dietary fibre meal has a a delicious, mild, coconut flavour, contains no gluten (which could cause irritation of the intestines), no phytic acid (which may interfere with the absorption of minerals), no cyanide (which reduces calorie burning) and provides the eight essential proteins and healthy medium-chain fatty acids, which support the uptake of essential minerals.
Also very rich in fibres: dried figs, prunes, psyllium, linseeds, chiaseeds, coconut meal, tigernut flour, cocoa beans or cocoa powder,....
Latin name: Cocos nucifera
coconut meal of coconut flesh* rich in fibers
* from certified organic agriculture (DE-001-Öko-Kontrollstelle)
Aromatic molecules: Philippinnes
Raw quality Produkt. "Raw quality" food is treated below a maximum of 45°C, because enzymes and healthy nutriments (e.g. a large part of vitamins) are destroyed beyond this temperature.
Nutritional values per 100g
- energy: 3690kJ / 267kcal
- fat: 9,1g of which saturates: 8,4g
- carbohydrates: 9,6g of which sugars: 3g
- fibre: 36,4g
- protein: 18,4g
- salt: 0,5g
Recommendations for use
- as a high-fibre drink: mix 1/2 or 1 tablespoonful into a glass (25cl) of water, fruit juice, milkshake, smoothie, cold chocolate-flavoured milk, tea or coffee.
- as a loose high-fibre powder: stir 1/2 or 1 tablespoonful into sauces, yoghurt, muesli, porridge, desserts or sprinkle it over your meal.
- as an all-purpose, gluten-free, baking flour, which is high in fibre for making bread, cakes, pastries, biscuits, snacks, etc. Replace 10 to 15% of your usual baking flour with desiccated coconut (source of dietary fibre) and then add the same amount of water.
Precautions for use
Santi-shop code: GS013