DavertGolden linseed - organic
|250 g - 1.83 €|
Golden linseeds are used in a lot of cooking recipes and have many health beneficial properties.
Linseeds are an excellent vegetable source of omega-3 fatty acids, which protect the cardiovascular system, and contain a high proportion of lignans, with anti-cancer properties, and fibres rich in mucilage which provide protection and comfort for the intestinal transit. Even diverticula (protuberances of the intestinal wall) can be treated with linseeds: symptoms and pain can be eased very quickly.
Also very rich in fibres: dried figs, prunes, psyllium, chiaseeds, coconut meal, tigernut flour, cocoa beans or cocoa powder,....
* from certified organic agriculture
Nutrional values per 100g
- energy: 2052kJ / 498kcal
- fat: 40g of which saturates: 3.7g, polyunsaturates: 23.14g
- carbohydrates: 1g of which sugars: 1g
- fibre: 27.9g
- protein: 19.5g
- salt: 0.09g
Recommendations for use
Precautions for use
- Store protected from light in a cool and dry place, in a tightly closed packing.
- As polyunsaturated fatty acids are sensible to oxygen and quickly become rancid, no large amounts of crushed or ground flax seeds should be kept in stock. The seeds are best crushed or ground just before consumption.
- Possible traces of gluten, nuts and sesame.
Santi-shop code: DA046