Martina GebhardtHappy Aging Intensive Care - Demeter
|40 cap. - 22.44 €|
Happy Aging Intensive Care is a vitamin-rich intensive care with essential fatty acids for dry and sensitive skin from forty on . For a radiant teint and a velvet like skinfeeling.HAPPY AGING LINE has been elaborated to let the beauty of maturity unfold. There are no cosmetic products that can completely prevent the natural aging process of the skin, however, nature is abundant with plant oils and herbs that can preserve the elasticity and vitality of the skin, giving it a healthy and soft appearance. No chemical synthetic imitations can nurture and protect the skin as natural substances can. In the HAPPY AGING LINE valuable grape seed oil stimulates cell renewal and nourishes the skin, extracts cat's claw, a Peruvian climbing plant, activate the body's own repair system and counteract cell aging naturally, spagyric extracts from water lily support the moisturizing capacity of the skin and polyunsaturated fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins revitalize demanding and mature skin.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil**, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil**, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil*, Uncaria Tomentosa Extract, Tocopherol, Aroma (Rosa Damascena Flower Oil**, Geraniol°, Citronellol°)
Sweet Almond Oil**, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil**, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil*, Uncaria Tomentosa Extract (climbing plant of Peru), vegetable vitamin E, Aroma (Damascus rose oil**, Geraniol°, Citronellol°)
* from certified organic agriculture
° Component of genuine essential oils
More informations concerning Martina Gebhardt products can be found on the Info page Martina Gebhardt.
Recommendations for use
Precautions for use
- All cosmetic products should be applied sparingly, nurturing rather than inhibiting the skins' own functions.
- Use in preference a spatula for the creams and ointments.
- Avoid temperatures above 25°C and below 2°C. In creams heat can generate a small deposit of oil. This does not diminish the quality of the cosmetic and disappears when remixing the cream.
- On Martina Gebhardt website stands that all products should, when possible, be used within 3 months after opening. Under normal hygienic use, this delay can be largely exceeded without problem but if a long period without almost daily use occurs it is advisable to keep the product fresh.
Santi-shop code: MG110