BiofloreHelichrysum italicum essential oil - organic
|5 ml - 21.02 €|
|Best before ≥ 06/30/2020|
Helichrysum italicum or Curry plant stands out for its amazing properties as blood thinner and anticoagulant which make it remarkably effective in treating haematoma, even ancient or inner ones. Heavy legs, varicose veins, varicosities, rosacea, dermatoses, wounds, diabetes, rhinopathies...are also improved thanks to its anti-inflammatory, antispamodique, antiviral, healing, desclerosing, anti-catarrhal, mucolytic, hypocholesterolemic and liver stimulant activity.
Moreover this oil has an intense psychological effect which cann stimulate intuition, imagination, creativity, help realizing oneself.
Latin name: Helichrysum italicum, Helichrysum angustifolium
helichrysum italicum essential oil *
*from certified organic farming
Part used: flowering tops
Origin: France Corsica
- very powerful anti-hematoma
- anticoagulant, thins blood, activates the circulation of blood and lymph
- anti-phlébitique (in prevention)
- cholesterol lowering, hypocholesterolemic
- cutaneous healing, desclerosing and cutaneous astringent properties
- antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral
- stimulation of liver cells
- intense psychological effect, can stimulate intuition, imagination, creativity and help clarify thoughts; active even at low doses
- bruising, external, internal, even ancient haematoma, trauma
- edema, blood circulation problems, phlebitis, heavy legs, varicose veins, Raynaud's disease
- rosacea, varicosities, erythrose, cyanosis
- high blood cholesterol, hypercholesterolaemia
- scars, stretch markswounds eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, skin aging, dermatose
- hepatocytic deficiency, hepatitis, cirrhosis
- arthritis, polyarthritis, rheumatism, carpal tunnel (carpal canal), Dupuytren's disease (Dupuytren's contracture, Dupuytrens)
- depression, great fatigue, migraines, neuralgia
Recommendations for use
- Skin disorders (hematomas, bruises, scars, stretch marks ..): apply 2 or 3 drops of helichrysum essential oil on the affected area, pure on a small surface or, for a larger area, diluted to 25% in vegetable oil of arnica, 2 times a day (5 times for bruises, until disappearance).
- Dark circles: mornings and evenings 1 drop in 4 drops of vegetable oil or in a nut of moisturising cream (be careful of your eyes!).
- Couperose: dilute 1 to 2 drops in a teaspoon of vegetable oil (rose hip, argan ...) or a care cream and apply 2 times a day in gentle massage on the part of the body concerned.
- Blood circulation, varicosities: dilute to 20% in a vegetable oil and massage locally.
- Arthritis, sprain, Dupuytren's disease, rheumatism: massage the painful area with a solution of 20% helichrysum essential oil in vegetable oil of arnica.
- Difficulty falling asleep, insomnia related to a psychological shock: 1 drop of essential oil under the sole of each foot just before bedtime.
- Overwork: massage the wrists and foot soles with a dilution of 20%.
In the bath water (mix 10 drops with a cap of a neutral base and add to the bath water): overwork, psychological blockage, emotional shock, affective imbalance ...
Internal way: only after consulting a health professional (dental pain, cholesterolemia, hepatitis)
Precautions for use
- not recommended for epileptics and during pregnancy (except for local and momentary use, but not on loin and abdominal region)
- not recommended for young children (except for local and momentary use, and not more than 3 to 4 drops 3 times daily)
- avoid use for patients treated with anticoagulant medications
- internal use: reserved for the therapist
- The above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
- The vast majority of essential oils are to be used only diluted in a vegetable oil, honey or other suitable medium respecting the recommended dosages.
- When using an essential oil for the first time on the skin, always make a test on the inner sied of the elbow to make sure it does not cause any allergic reaction.
- As essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C.
Santi-shop code: BF092