HerbalgemSTOMAGEM - GC23 - organic
|50 ml - 22.86 €|
|Best before ≥ 12/31/2021|
STOMAGEM, HerbalGem (former GemmoBase) organic gemmotherapy complex, aims to restore a digestive balance.
Digestive discomfort often results in feelings of nausea, caused by too rich diet, frequent or unusual travels or stress. They can seriously inconvenience everyday life.
This remedy for a digestive balance is aan association of four bud extracts working in synergy:
- Lemon-tree bark of young stems extract fights against digestive atony.
- Black elder bud extract improves slow digestion and constipation problems.
- Rosemary bud extract helps reduce irritations of the intestinal mucosa by its epitheliogenic action (action that promotes the regeneration of tissues).
- Fig tree bud extract, thanks to its calming and its appetite and stomach secretions regulating action, is a remedy for dyspeptias, gastritis and colitis and has a significant effect on digestive comfort.
Vegetable glycerin*, alcohol* (35% vol.), water; extracts of young stems bark of Lemon* (Citrus limon (L.) Burn. f.), bud extracts of fig leaves* (Ficus carica L.) and Black Elder* leaves (Sambucus nigra L.), and of jong leaves of rosmarin* (Rosmarinus officinalis L.)
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
From fresh buds collected in the forests or from organic farming.
The HerbalGem/GemmoBase products are concentrated and 15 ml allow for a 70 days cure based on 10 drops per day.
Recommendations for use
- Take the drops 1/2h before meals, 2 to 3 times per day, pure or diluted in source water or honey. For an optimum result, put them directly on the tongue and wait for a few seconds before swallowing.
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- Keep away from children.
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE180