SodasanLaundry Bleach and stain removal salt
|500 g - 3.16 €|
|Best before ≥ 12/31/2019|
SODASAN Bleaching agent and stain removal salt turns dirty linen in bright textiles. And at only 40 degrees. In plain language this means: SODASAN bleaches not only white laundry but also brightens gray fabrics and removes bleachable stains. SODASAN solves the real problems of white and colorfast colored laundry, by the way also careful for the environment.
sodium carbonate peroxide, sodium carbonate
pH: 10,0 – 11,0
- Eliminates bleaching stains (eg red wine, fruit, grass, coffee, tea) from white and colorfast fabrics such as cotton, linen, hemp and mixed fabrics.
- Particularly versatile for washing temperatures between 40 and 95 degrees
- By regularly using this bleaching agent premature graying of tissues is avoided.
Recommendations for use
- For a 4.5 kg washing machine put 35 g (or 1.5 tbsp) of the bleach product per load in the detergent compartment for the main wash.
- This bleach product must be used for temperatures of at least 40°C and its efficiency is enhanced at higher temperatures.
- SODASAN Laundry Bleach and stain removal salt can also be used in the dishwasher to remove bleachable stains such as tea or lipstick. Add 15g (or 1 tablespoon) to your dishwasher detergent.
Precautions for use
- Check the color fastness of the tissues before use .
- Not suitable for very delicate fibers such as wool and silk.
Santi-shop code: SS005