BiofloreMandarin (red) essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 3.79 €|
|Best before ≥ 01/01/2020|
Possessing perhaps the sweetest scent of any citrus oil, mandarin, red or green, is both luscious to the senses and kind in its therapeutic action. Its gentleness makes it ideal for soothing stomach problems in children and the elderly.
Mandarin essence is widely used because its relaxing and soothing action as well as its always appreciated smell placed it at the head of the anti-stress aromatic products. It harmonizes the central and autonomic nervous system, and is perfect to sanitize the air when used in a diffuser.
The oil improves and lifts general skin condition but is particularly useful for toning and easing away stretch marks. Can also be used for depression.
The essences of mandarin also seem to have appetizing and digestive qualities and are quite used for culinary flavoring. Originally from China mandarins are named after the Chinese mandarins who received these fruits as a gift by tradition.
Latin name: Citrus reticulata
Part used: rind of fruit
Aromatic molecules: citral, citronnellal, limonene, methyl anthranylate
- from certified organic farming
- calms the sympathetic nervous system; antispasmodic
- digestive tonic: carminative, gently laxative, antiseptic
- gastric and hepatic stimulator
- draining and stimulating for the lymphatic system
- extrasystoles, palpitations, hypertension
- dyspepsia, flatulence, constipation
- obesity, cellulite, dry skin, acne, seborrhea, stretch marks, warts
Recommendations for use
- external use: 2 drops of essential oil and 2 drops hazelnut virgin oil, frictioned on the inner sides of the wrists or the solar plexus for heart and nerve diseases.
- external use for skin care: 2 drops of essential oil + 2 drops of virgin hazelnut oil on the skin, locally, two times a day.
- the use of mandarin essential oil in a aroma diffuser in a kid's room for 15 minutes will help the kid falling asleep
Precautions for use
- risk of photosensitivity (Do not apply before sun exposure)
- skin irritation (dermocaustic) possible if used pure
- at the first cutaneous use of an essential oil always make a test at the inner side of your elbow to make sure that it does not cause you any allergic reaction
- as essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C
Warning: the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF087