ArgiletzGreen Clay, finely ground
|1 kg - 4.19 €|
|Best before ≥ 07/31/2020|
Argiletz clay is exceptionally rich in rare minerals beneficial for your health and your well-being. Finely ground green clay is a relatively coarse raw clay powder.
Used for both poultice and plaster preparations, for masks, balneotherapy, hygiene, this finely ground green clay can be rapidly prepared to offer genuine comfort and bring effective relief for the body.
To know more about the uses and healing properties of clay.
ATTENTION. The Argiletz product's packaging does unfortunately not always correctly resist to shocks during shipping. Thus, it can happen that some clay is released from its container and contaminates its bag, box or some other products in the shipping box. We do our best, when packing your order, to minimize this risk but can no longer assume responsibility in case of leakage during shipping. In order not to deprive our customers of these quality clays we continue selling them on line but do not take responsibility for the damage resulting from the weakness of the original packaging.
raw green illite clay (100%)
- 100% natural
- no artificial preservatives
- no irradiation
- not tested on animals
Recommendations for use
- Plaster and poultice. Apply the clay paste directly to the skin in a 1 to 2 cm thick layer and leave on for a maximum of 1 to 2 hours. Or apply the clay using a thin cloth. Place a 2 cm thick layer of clay paste on the centre of the cloth, fold in the 4 corners of the cloth on top of the clay and apply this plaster directly to the desired area. In both cases, after the 2 hours, remove as much clay as possible. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Hair mask: spread clay paste evenly over the scalp. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse, then, use your regular shampoo.
- Face mask: spread the clay paste in a thin layer (2 to 3 mm), leave on for 10 minutes. Do not allow the clay paste to dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Apply a moisturising cream.
- For washing skin or hair (for medium hair) mix 3-6 tablespoons filled to the brim with clay paste in 6-12 tablespoons hot water to a thick liquid paste. Let swell the clay paste for 1 hour. Then spread the mixture on the moistened skin or in the wet hair and massage gently. Let it work for a short time and then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Finally, dry and care skin or hair as usual.
Essential Oils, or for dry hair a few drops of vegetable oil, can be added to the paste.
- Bath: dilute 200g fine green clay in water as explained and pour that paste in the bath water. A few drops of essential oil may be added if desired. Relax for 20 minutes, then rinse with clear water. Your skin will feel wonderfully supple and soft. For dry skin use an hydrating and/or BAOBAB Leg Lotion.
Precautions for use
- Keep away from freezing.
- Beware of clay dust which is always present even before opening the package.
Santi-shop code: AZ027