MarkalPumpkin Seeds - organic
These raw food quality pumpkin seeds can be eaten as such, toasted, chopped or ground. They are rich in proteins, contain many minerals, are good for health. They are delicious as snack, aperitif or accompaniment to many dishes.
Pumpkin seeds contain many minerals, are rich in proteins and healthy lipids.Regular use is considered beneficial for the prostate.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
* from certified organic agriculture
Allergen prevention measures implemented by the company MARKAL:
- the packaging schedule is defined based on allergens
- complete cleaning after each product
- additional cleaning at the end of workingshifts by a specialized company
Raw quality Produkt. "Raw quality" food is treated below a maximum of 45°C, because enzymes and healthy nutriments (e.g. a large part of vitamins) are destroyed beyond this temperature.
- energy: 2416 / 583 kcal
- protein: 34.8.0g
- carbohydrates: less than 0.1g
- fat: 47.40g
- fibers: 8,8g
Recommendations for use
- The pumpkin seeds are equally delicious in the salads, the bread, the biscuits and the mueslis.
Precautions for use
- Allergens that may be present on the production line and be a risk of cross contamination: gluten, sesame, soybean, mustard, nuts.
Santi-shop code: MK148