PurasanaBee Pollen - organic
|250 g - 12.04 €|
|Best before ≥ 07/31/2021|
Purasana Bee Pollen is a purely natural power food. Consuming regularly pure (well chewed) flower pollen, with for example milk, fruit juice, yogurt or cereals, forms a healthy addition to the daily diet, a valuable contribution to the general condition.
The most significant property of bee pollen would be its recovery potential for the overall metabolism through its constituents which activate digestion and have a primordial positive influence in the nutrient absorption.
* from certified organic agriculture
- Spanish Pollen of carefully selected hives.
- The beekeepers collect les than 50% of the balls of pollen brought back by worker bees in pollen traps placed at the entrance of the hives. The balls are then dried and sold as such.
- Careful drying and filling preserving the natural properties.
Raw quality Produkt. "Raw quality" food is treated below a maximum of 45°C, because enzymes and healthy nutriments (e.g. a large part of vitamins) are destroyed beyond this temperature.
Nutrional values per 100g
- energy: 1481kJ / 354kcal
- fat: 20607g, polyunsaturates: 1,39g
- carbohydrates: 58g
- fibre: 12,8g
- protein: 14,2g
- salt: 0,03g
- convalescence periods
- dysfunctions of digestive organs
- heart and circulatory problems
- sleep problems
- season pollen-allergies: from early January to late July daily 1-2 teaspoons pollen strengthens resistance to pollen and makes less susceptible to pollen-allergies (note that omega-3 fatty acids also counteract sensitivity to allergies).
Recommendations for use
Never cook pollen
Precautions for use
After opening keep dry and well closed, preferably in a refrigerator.
Pollen is an allergen that can trigger strong reactions in some people.
Santi-shop code: PU006