HerbalgemSINUGEM - GC15 - organic
SINUGEM, HerbalGem (former GemmoBase) organic gemmotherapy complex, to clean up the respiratory system and help you breathe more easily.
This herbal remedy is an association of four bud extracts working in synergy:
- Hornbeam acts as antispasmodic and has a specific action on the nasal mucosa. It is an excellent remedy for sinusitis, spasmodic rhinitis and chronic bronchitis.
- Alder-tree acts on the suppurative and inflammatory phase in a very effective way, which allows to avoid antibiotics. It is indicated in the whole ear nose throat sphere and more particularly in bronchitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, tracheitis and even pleuropneumonia. It acts as a "shield" against external attacks.
- Dog Rose, one of the principal remedies of the Ear Nose Throat sphere, strengthens the natural defences.
- Blackcurrant acts effectively on breathing level in asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, allergic rhinitis. In addition, it promotes the action of buds to which it is associated.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Hornbeam* Buds (Carpinus bet.), Alder-tree* (Alnus glut.), Dog Rose* Buds (Rosa Canina), Blackcurrant* Buds (Ribes nigrum), Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerin
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
From fresh buds collected in the forests or from organic farming.
- Dissipates phlegms.
- Cleans the nasal mucosa.
- Acts as a shield against external attacks.
- Strengthens the natural defences.
- Acts against chronic sinusitis. Take Sinugem in period of sinusitis.
The HerbalGem/GemmoBase products are concentrated and 15 ml allow for a 70 days cure based on 10 drops per day.
Recommendations for use
- Adults: preventive: 5 to 10 drops per day.
- Adults: healing: 5 drops, 3 times a day.
- Baby: 1 to 3 drops a day in the baby's bottle or through the mother's milk.
- Kids up to 13 years: 3 to 8 drops a day. Start with 3 drops and increase by 1 drop every day until you obtain a stable result.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE175