HerbalgemWayfaring tree bud extract - organic
It has a sedative action on the neurovegetative pulmonary system and is therefore recommended in dyspneic bronchitis, chronic anergy. It inhibits bronchiolar spasm. It is a great remedy of chronic spasmodic rhinitis.
Wayfaring tree is related to the Lung/ Large intestine of traditional Chinese medicine and acts on the psoric diathesis with cutaneous and respiratory alternation (an eczema "removed" by pomades often moves and is transformed in asthma).
For this reason it is logical to see Wayfaring tree bud indicated in atopic eczema and eczema in inflammatory state, dermatomyositis.
Its regulating action on the diencephalic- thyroid axis explains its regulating action on the thyroid. It gives also good results in hyperthyroidism.
This macerate is also useful in evolutive chronic periathritis and periarthritis nodosum.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Latin name: Viburnum Lantana gemmae
Wayfaring tree* bud, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- respiratory system: lung drainer, asthma, asthmatic dyspnea of allergic origin, non-allergic dyspnea, chronic allergies, chronic spasmodic rhinitis, infected asthma, dyspneic bronchitis, lung/large intestine organ, neurovegetative pulmonary system sedative, inhibits bronchiolar spasms
- cutaneous system disorders: eczema, inflammatory eczema, psoric diathesis, dermatomyositis
- neuro-endocrine system: diencephalic-thyroid axis, hyperthyroidism, Basedow's disease
- osteo-articular system: evolutive chronic polyarthritis, periarthritis nodosa
To know more about all the uses of macerates, refer to the book "Treatise on Gemmotherapy. The Therapeutic Use of Buds.".
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE156