HerbalgemGiant Redwood bud extract - organic
Sequoia is a useful complement for women in case of osteoporosis. Through the stimulation of the osteoblastic activity it works in the brittle bone disease (osteogenesis imperfecta, Porak and Durante disease, Lobstein disease, sclerotic blue illness )responsible for spontaneous fractures. It consolidates fractures by ensuring a better mineralization and a better vitality of the bone thread. It also contributes to make tendons and ligaments flexible. In traditional Chinese medicine both depend on the liver and Sequoia acts as a powerful hepatic drainer, useful for a congested liver.
The principal and remarkable action of Giant Redwood is at level of the nervous and glandular system. Considered as a male antisenescent it contributes to an injection of youth and provides a clear feeling of well-being. It is a sexual tonic because it rebalances the spermatogenesis, stimulates immunity and slows down ageing as well on sexual as on general level.
By its endocrine mobilisation it has a tonic action on intellectual level (aged brain) and an overall eutrophic action (relative to a good nutrition performance, in a normal state). Its action is slow but deep.
Giant Redwood is also a prostate (adenoma) remedy. It rebalances the prostate thus assuring an appreciable urinary comfort.
As Sequoia works on live (stimulates spermatogenesis) and on neurosexual functional syndromes, it is logic to think it constitutes an exceptional body tonic, as well for women as for men. Our experience confirms that and thus disadvises to take it in the evening because it can delay, even hinder, falling asleep.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Latin name: Sequoia Gigantea surc. rec.
Giant Redwood* young shoots, Propolis, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- brain (5-15 drops/day)
- convalescence (5-10 drops/day)
- fatigue (5-15 drops/day)
- impotence (5-15 drops/day)
To know more about all the uses of the macerates, refer to the French book "La Gemmothérapie".
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE150