HerbalgemRye bud extract - organic
Rye is one of the rare germinated seeds used as embryonic tissue in gemmotherapy. Its properties are little known and the plant is insufficiently studied. It works essentially at the level of the liver. It has a healing and stimulative action on the hepatocytes and constitutes thus a remedy for chronic and acute hepatitis.
At cutaneous level Rye has a healing action on the skin (dermis and epidermis). It is recommended in psoriasis.
It is also mentioned that it facilitates the action of immunosuppressant treatments. Let us note that germinating Rye emits in its rootlets substances which inhibit germination of other plants. It has thus a certain "antibiotic" action.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Latin name: Secale Cereale radic.
Rootlets of Rye*, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- digestive system: acute hepatitis, chronic hepatitis, healing action on hepatocytes, stimulating effect on hepatocyte
- cutaneous system : psoriasis, healing action on the epidermis and dermis
- miscellaneous: facilitates the treatment of immunosuppressants
To know more about all the uses of macerates, refer to the book "Treatise on Gemmotherapy. The Therapeutic Use of Buds.".
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE149