HerbalgemBramble bud extract - organic
As well in its ecological environment as at the level of our internal body, this plant will restructure the degraded ground. It is thus not surprising to find it back at the level of the osteoarticular system since it has an osteoblastic action. Bramble constitutes a remedy for important deterioration of bone tissue. It will thus strengthen the bone tissue (in particular at the femorotibial level) and combat osteoporosis. Therefore Bramble is a great potential remedy, insufficiently developed, for our "modern" populations and in particular the elderly.
Its activity on fibrosclerotic tissues explains its indication in fibroids and gonarthrosis.
Bramble is also indicated in interstitial nephritis following a pyelonephritis and it makes the uterus sensitive to the action of Vaccinium vitis idaia (Cowberry).
It would be interesting to compare the gemmotherapic properties of Bramble and Vine. These 2 plants have several common points in their type of development and their ecology.
We hypothesize that Bramble, as great pulmonary remedy, is also a great future remedy for the skin.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Latin name: Rubus Fructicosus surc. rec. gemmae
Bramble* young shoots, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- Osteoporosis (5-10 drops/day)
- Pulmonary system: emphysema, fibrosis, bronchitis
- Osteo-articular system: osteoporosis, important bone deterioration, osteoblastic action, gonarthrosis
- Urogenital system: fibroma, nephritis
- Nervous system: anergy
- To know more about all the uses of the macerates, refer to the French book "La Gemmothérapie".
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE148