HerbalgemLemon-tree bud extract - organic
Lemon-tree bark helps people with migraine, particularly headaches of nervous origin. It also intervenes in epileptic syndromes, neurasthenia and insomnia.
At digestion level it combats digestive atony. Moreover It quiets effectively hiccups and relieves spasmodic coughs and painful twitching.
Lemon tree constitutes a good remedy complementary to other gemmotherapy remedies.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Latin name: Citrus limonum cortex surc. rec.
Lemon-tree* bark,Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- Circulatory system: varix, blood thinner, myocardial infarction, palpitations, arthritis of the lower limbs, dyslipemia.
- Articular system: gout disease.
- Digestive System: hiccup, digestive atony, liver cirrhosis.
- Nervous system: insomnia, painful twitching, nervous headaches, migraines, epilepsy syndrome, neurasthenia, spasmodic cough, neurotoxic syndromes.
To know more about all the uses of macerates, refer to the book "Treatise on Gemmotherapy. The Therapeutic Use of Buds.".
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE139