HerbalgemHornbeam bud extract - organic
|15 ml - 10.44 €|
|Best before ≥ 12/30/2019|
Hornbeam is a great remedy for platelet deficiency (thrombocytopenia). It normalizes the bleeding time, increases the number of platelets and their cytologic quality (agglutination). These thrombocytopenia may be acquired by splenectomy, by autoimmune reaction or by immuno-allergy.
Thrombopathies are mainly post-medicamentous, more particularly poisoning by anticoagulants. Hornbeam is an antihaemorrhagic useful in purpuras and haemorrhages due to anticoagulants (then associated with dogwood).
It eliminates cholesterol and works in atherosclerosis. It is recommended in hepatic insufficiencies, uremia, uricemia. At the respiratory level, it acts as an antispasmodic and presents a specific action on the sinus mucousa. Hornbeam constitutes an excellent remedy of the sinusitis, spasmodic rhinitis and chronic bronchitis.
At articular level, Hornbeam acts in post-medicamentous periarthritis nodosa and in progressive chronic polyarthritis.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
Latin name: Carpinus betulus gemmae
Hornbeam (Carpinus betulus)* buds, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine*
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- Sinusitis (5-15 drops/day).
- Respiratory system: sinusitis - chronic bronchitis - spasmodic rhinitis - respiratory antispasmodic .
- Articular system: progressive chronic polyarthritis - periarthritis nodosa.
- Hepatic system: hepatic insufficiency.
- Circulatory system: increases the number of platelets - antihaemorrhagic - atherosclerosis - cholesterol - purpura - coagulant poisoning - thrombocytopenia - thrombopathy - uremia - uricemia.
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE137