HerbalgemHeather bud extract - organic
Heather bud extract is characterized by its action in the post-inflammatory chronic hypo-immune syndrome. It is an excellent remedy for inflammation of the urogenital tract, including bladder (cystitis), urethra, kidney and pelvis (pelvis), prostate, vaginal mucosa and vulva. Heather bud extract remains of interest in bone marrow inflammation (chronic osteomyelitis) and in various forms of rheumatism. At the level of the digestive system, its action concentrates on the inflammation of liver, spleen and biliary tracts and on the volume increase of liver and spleen.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Latin name: Calluna vulqaris surc. rec.
Heather* young shoots, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine*
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
The HerbalGem/GemmoBase products are concentrated and 15 ml allow a 21 days cure based on 10 drops a day.
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop a day, starting dose 5 drops a day) to 15, possibly 20 drops a day. For a preventive treatment generally 5 to 10 drops a day, otherwise, after having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the treatment.
- Generally a treatment of minimum 3 weeks is recommended, often with 2 or 3 additional treatments of 3 weeks and a week of downtime between each treatment.
- Correct dosage for your case to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- Pregnant ladies should not take gemmotherapy products with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE135