HerbalgemSweet Almond bud extract - organic
|15 ml - 10.44 €|
Sweet almond to combat sclerosis (principally at renal level), "thick blood" effects, triglycerides...
Sweet almond has an antisclerotic action, mainly on kidney level. It lowers the rate of uric acid, urea and acts in nephrosclerosis, lipoid nephrosis and renal amyloidosis.
The almond milk, well known in cosmetics, allows to emulsify greasy substances. This analogy is reflected in the bud which has the property to lower blood triglycerides and have a beneficial effect especially for hyperlipidemic and thrombophilic elderly.
Further sweet almond works as a useful circulatory remedy in hypercoagulation phenomena of people with "too thick" blood and in certain disorders such as indirect coronaritis, atherosclerosis, angiosclerosis, senile arteritis. It is also helpful in hypertention and cicatrization of the myocardium after myocardial infarction. It certainly acts as preventive remedy of thrombosis.
At psychic level, sweet almond is working in phobic and obsessive neurosis. It is also a thyroid stimulant.
At the hepatic level, it presents antilithiasic properties in the choledochus area.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
Latin name: Prunus amygdalus gemmae
Sweet almond* buds, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- Antisclerosis: circulation - angiosclerosis - coronaritis - hypertriglyceridemia - hypercoagulation - hypertension - arteritis.
- Kidney: renal amyloidosis - lipoid nephrosis - nephrosclerosis - excess urea - excess uric acid.
- Liver: choledocuslitiasis.
- Hormonal system: psyche - phobic neurosis - obsessive neurosis - thyroid stimulant.
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- Generally a 3 weeks cure is recommended, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE134