HerbalgemLinden tree bud extract - organic
A study showed the superiority of Tilia tomentosa on Tilia europaea at level of the sedative action. Well known for its calming action, the Linden bud is indicated in all cases of insomnia, especially among children (soft hypnotic). It constitutes the ideal pediatric remedy.
The Linden macerate is a remarkable drainer of the nervous system, it contributes to support the sleep, but also to increase its duration. It is recommended in neurosis (anxiety and obsessions). It is an efficient antispasmodic in cardiac palpitations, spasmophilia, diaphragmatic hernia.
Taking regularly linden tree bud macerate contributes to detoxify the body, principally from cholesterol, uric acid, urea, thus relieving gout and supporting weight loss.
As anti-inflammatory it is also active in chronic inflammation syndromes as gastritis and spasmodic colitis, esophageal dysphagia.
At glandular level, it acts in hyperthyroiditis.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Latin name: Tilia Tomentosa gemmae
Linden tree* buds, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- cholesterol (5-10 drops/day)
- gastritis (5-15 drops/day)
- nervousness (5-15 drops/day)
To know more about all the uses of macerates, refer to the book "Treatise on Gemmotherapy. The Therapeutic Use of Buds.".
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE132