HerbalgemSilver Fir bud extract - organic
Active in joint pains during the growth of teenagers, excellent remineralizing, it relieves painful backs, osteomyelitis, osteochondritis, vertebral epiphysitis.
It consolidates fractures, for which it facilitates the formation of bone callus. It is indicated for slim, lengthened people of phosphoric type, rachitic children all in length that are not hungry.
Great remedy for caries (it is not impossible that its action comes out in the acid base balance).
At respiratory level, Silver Fir acts in asthma, allergies and banal angina.
At blood level it stimulates erythropoiesis, demonstrating its stimulating action on bone marrow and bone metabolism in general (it constitutes certainly a potential remedy for anemia and leukemia).
Silver Fir is a remedy of yang nature related to the element spleen and metal in Chinese medicine. It is a good stimulant of immunity because it works in benign infections.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Latin name: Abies Pectinata gemmae
Silver Fir* buds, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- dental caries (5-15 drops/day)
- demineralisation (5-15 drops/day)
- child teeth (5-10 drops/day)
To know more about all the uses of macerates, refer to the book "Treatise on Gemmotherapy. The Therapeutic Use of Buds.".
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE131