HerbalgemDog Rose bud extract - organic
At the level of the glandular system, Dog Rose will stimulate immunity defences (antiviral) and acts in inflammations with repetition ( in particular of mucosa). It is the typical remedy for children lacking immunitary defenses and "always ill". It can be associated with Cornus sanguinea (Dogwood) in case of thyroid adenoma.
At cutaneous level, although it can act on warts, it is especially active in inflammation states. Let us note: eczema, furunculosis, herpes. It is also indicated in chronic pulmonary heart and anemia.
At osteo-articular level Dog Rose is useful in disorders of child growth because it supports a harmonious schooling. It acts in the various rheumatic syndromes, particularly in gonarthrosis, of which it improves the synovial joint and calms the inflammation.
As it intervenes in inflammatory states with repetition, it is, at digestive level, efficient in colitis.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Latin name: Rosa Canina surc. rec. gemmae
Dog Rose* young shoots, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- osteoarthritis of the knee (5-15 drops/day)
- growth (stimulates) (5-15 drops/day)
- furunculosis (5-15 drops/day)
To know more about all the uses of macerates, refer to the book "Treatise on Gemmotherapy. The Therapeutic Use of Buds.".
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE130