HerbalgemMountain pine bud extract - organic
Great remedy of various arthrosis forms (gonarthrosis, coxarthrosis, small joints), the Mountain Pine relieves inflammatory rheumatism, chronic arthrosic pains.
Considered as associated with the organs Kidney/Bladder of traditional Chinese medicine, it constitutes a regenerating strengthening of bones and cartilages and also for senescent syndromes characteristic of sycosis.
It will be used in osteoporosis, prevention of fractures (in particular for women in post-menopausal osteoporosis). Let us also mention its properties in dystonia of the nervous system).
As the Mountain Pine has many medicinal properties in traditional phytotherapy (respiratory and nervous system), we think these could be developed one day in gemmotherapy, particularly as psychical tonic.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Latin name: Pinus Montana gemmae
Mountain Pine* buds, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- bones (stimulates) (5-15 drops/day)
- remineralisation (5-15 drops/day)
To know more about all the uses of macerates, refer to the book "Treatise on Gemmotherapy. The Therapeutic Use of Buds.".
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE125