HerbalgemBilberry bud extract - organic
. In gemmotherapy Bilberry is likely to be associated with many other buds.
For us it has to be checked if the macerate of young shoots of Bilberry (principally the opening terminal bud) have the same properties as those mentioned in the literature for the leaves : urinary infections and bladder stones, diarrhea, dysentery, diabetes, antigalactagogue, local application on ulcers, anti-cancer action.
According to Fournier the leaves decoction has hypoglycemic properties. Allen considered Bilberry as vegetable insulin, even active in case of removed pancreas. It also provides more important tolerance for sugary food.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Latin name: Vaccinium Myrtillus surc. rec.
Young shoots of Bilberry*, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE121