HerbalgemJuniper bud extract - organic
It acts in-depth as overall tonic for the body and helps eliminating uric acid (drink very much), urea, cholesterol, sugar in blood.
It is recommended in cases of atherosclerosis, various rheumatisms (chronic evolutive polyarthritis).
At the level of the urinary tract it acts as a diuretic but also in cystitis, it normalizes the ionic balance, dissolves kidney stones (oxalocalcic lithiasis), resolves edema.
It presents a thrombophilic action, is active in gastric and esophageal varices. Because of its properties on kidneys, it is recommended in portal hypertension.
It is also recommended in cases of cancer and specifically to help people in final phase.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
This product is no more available. Please see below possible alternative products.
Latin name: Juniperus Communis surc. rec.
Juniper* young shoots, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- Hepatitis A and B (5-15 drops/day).
- Nephritis (5-10 drops/day).
- Kidney stone.
To know more about all the uses of macerates, refer to the book "Treatise on Gemmotherapy. The Therapeutic Use of Buds.".
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE119