HerbalgemAsh bud extract - organic
The ash has a targeted action on the osteo-articular apparatus and on the renal system. Recommended for overweight it reduces cholesterol and uric acid with a light action on urea. It acts in gout, has an anti-inflammatory action on synovial level and has anti-inflammatory properties on ligaments in general.
Comparing the medicinal properties of different parts of the tree with those of the bud we see that the Ash can be considered as a great potential anti-rheumatic remedy, which is not yet currently mentioned in literature. Other interesting properties of the bud are worth checking their presence at bud level. These include: trapping free radicals, depurative, febrifugal and prostate protecting properties.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
This product is no more available. Please see below possible alternative products.
Latin name: Fraxinus excelsior gemmae
Ash* bud, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- Gallstones (5-10 drops/day).
- Fever (5-15 drops/day).
- Gout (5-15 drops/day).
- Osteo-articular system: inflammation of ligaments, gout, synovial anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic.
- Nervous system: anxiety neurosis, stress.
- Hepatorenal system: diuretic, tonic of the suprarenals, renal failure, obesity, biliary dyskinesia, reduces total cholesterol level, uricemia.
To know more about all the uses of macerates, refer to the book "Treatise on Gemmotherapy. The Therapeutic Use of Buds.".
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE118