KhadiAmla powder - organic
|150 g - 5.97 €|
|Best before ≥ 06/30/2020|
Amla ayurvedic herb powder is very beneficial for sensitive skin which is prone to eruptions and rashes. It cools the skin, prevents inflammation and reduces pore size.
Amla powder is also apowerful natural hair conditioner and scalp cleanser: it prevents hair loss, premature greying and infections. Regular use prevents hair from losing its natural colour and shine and strengthens hair roots. Amla gives natural dark shades to your hair when mixed with Pure Henna and other Henna based pure Herbal colours. Amla along with Shikakai and Reetha makes an excellent home-made shampoo and conditioner.
Amla, also known as the Indian Gooseberry, or the "The Great Rejuvenator", has been a central part of Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Amla Powder has a high concentration of vitamins (one of nature’s highest source of Vitamin C) and contains minerals that can help restore energy, digestive health, vitality, and rejuvenation.
- strengthens skin and scalp intensively
- as cure gives gloss and shine to your hair
- more gentle than liquid hair care products - ideal for allergy sufferers
- intensifies Khadi Herbal Hair Colours
Recommendations for use
- Mix in a glass bowl the required amount of Amla powder depending on hair length (1 tablespoon powder for very short hair) with hot water to make a thick paste. Leave it overnight or at least two hours.
- Apply the mixture all over hair and scalp and leave it on for at least 15 minutes. If your hair is oily and dirty then leave it longer. Rinse off with plain water for beautiful gloss and shine.
- For even better results mix equal amount of Amla, Reetha and Shikakai powder. This mixture works as a shampoo and conditioner for your hair and can be used instead of shampoo.
- For hair colour mix equal amounts of Amla and Henna in hot water. Make a thick paste. Apply all over hair and leave for two hours. Rinse off and do not shampoo for 24 hours. Remember that these are natural colours so take a few strands of hair from hair brush and experiment to see the final colour which your hair will have before using. Depth of colour depends on duration.
- For your face take one tablespoon of Amla and mix with lukewarm water. Apply all over face. Leave on for ten minutes. Very gently scrub off the paste and rinse off. Spray rose water all over your face and then apply cream or moisturiser.
- Your skin will be clean and free of acne, pimples and other infections. The high content of Vitamin C in Amla will act as astringent and toner for your skin.
- You can apply Khadi Amla powder all over your body as a body pack and then scrub off or soak in a hot bath with Amla powder, for clean and fresh toned skin.
Santi-shop code: KH016