MarkalPrunes, Pruneaux d'Agen - organic
|500 g - 6.52 €|
|Best before ≥ 03/27/2020|
These Pruneaux d'Agen plums are dried unpitted prunes which were partly rehydrated according to the needs. They are tender and pleasant to taste as such or pre-soaked, or integrated in preparations (but if you do not pit them, warn consumers!). Moreover plums provide a surprising nutritional healthcare.
Dried prunes are rich in vitamin E, beta carotene, flavonoids, glutathione and therefore have a high antioxidant capacity which contributes to their protective action against various diseases and ailments, including cardiovascular disease and ageing. Dried prunes also provide a good source of boron, which has a beneficial effect on the solidity of the bone structure and improves cognitive function. In addition, the soluble fibres of plums, as also their dihydroxyphénylisatine and sorbitol, substances that help to stimulate peristalsis, provide them with a soft and harmless laxative action and make them useful for bowel comfort and in all forms of intestinal sluggishness, including for children.
Although dried figs prunes have a sweet taste, their glycemic index, as for as dried figs is relatively low (about 40).
Also very rich in fibres: dried figs, psyllium, linseeds, chiaseeds, coconut meal, tigernut flour, cocoa beans or cocoa powder,....
* from certified organic agriculture (DE-001-Öko-Kontrollstelle)
Origin: France or not UE
* the packaging schedule is defined based on allergens
* complete cleaning after each product
* additional cleaning at the end of workingshifts by a specialized company
Precautions for use
- Despite the care taken in processing traces of gluten, mustard, peanuts and other nuts, sesame, soy beans and lupine can be present.
Santi-shop code: MK131