MarkalQuinoa, white "real" - organic
|1 kg - 7.09 €|
Quinoa very digestible and appreciated for its high nutritional value with very high protein content (10,4% to 17%, depending on the variety) and no gluten. Unlike wheat or rice (which are low in lysine), quinoa contains a balanced set of essential amino acids for humans, making it an unusually complete food. It can for example be used as an accompaniment, for the preparation of muesli, soufflés, soups and sweet entremets. There is also a red quinoa and packages giving a mix of red and white quinoa.
Latin name: Chenopodium quinoa
"real" white quinoa*
* from certified organic agriculture
- allergen prevention measures implemented by the company MARKAL:
* the packaging schedule is defined based on allergens
* complete cleaning after each product
* additional cleaning at the end of workingshifts by a specialized company
Nutrional values per 100g
- energy: 1605,5kJ / 380,5kcal
- fat: 6,5g of which saturates: 0,8g
- carbohydrates: 64g, polyols: 3,5g
- fibre: 7g
- protein: 13g
- salt: 0,01g
- Rich in magnesium and iron.
- Particularlry rich in vitamins B and in vitamin E.
Recommendations for use
Precautions for use
- Store away from light in a cool and dry place, in a closed packing
- May contain traces of gluten, almonds, hazelnuts, cashewnuts, sesame and soybean.
Santi-shop code: MK126