MarkalBuckwheat Kasha - organic
|500 g - 3.38 €|
Buckwheat "Kasha" or "Kacha" are roasted husked buckwheat grains, sometimes crushed but here entire. These small reddish-brown grains have a pronounced savour, require only a very short cookingtime and can be used as buckwheat grains or to get Sobacha.
Kasha matches for example quite well with leguminous or meat, game, force-meat, also provides a nice blend of flavours when cooked with rice (it has to be add more towards the end of cooking if it is not-precooked brown rice).
Roasted husked buckwheat can also be used to prepare Sobacha, a traditional health drink in Japan which can be drunk at any time of day, warm or cool. Sobacha is rich in minerals, fibres and rutin (a flavonoid which is good for example for blood circulation) and reputed anti-hypertension and anti-cholesterol
roasted hulled Buckwheat*
* from certified organic agriculture
Origin: Chine or EU, transformation Holland
* the packaging schedule is defined based on allergens
* complete cleaning after each product
* additional cleaning at the end of workingshifts by a specialized company
Nutrional values per 100g
- energy: 1671kJ / 395kcal
- fat: 4,4g of which saturates: 0,7g
- carbohydrates: 73,3g of which sugars: 3g
- fibre: 4,5g
- protein: 13,3g
- salt: 0,002g
Recommendations for use
Precautions for use
- Keep cool (temperature below 20 ° C) and protected from light, in well closed packing.
Santi-shop code: MK120