MarkalHazelnuts, shelled - organic
1 pc in stock!
Shelled hazelnuts, also known as cobnuts or filbert nuts according to species, can be eaten as such or shredded, crushed, alone or incorporated into culinary preparations. They contain, as the other oleaginous fruits and grains various very interesting health nutrients and are in this case of raw food quality to preserve the maximum their essential elements.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Latin name: Corylus avellana
* from certified organic agriculture
Origin: Italy, Turkey
Raw quality Produkt. "Raw quality" food is treated below a maximum of 45°C, because enzymes and healthy nutriments (e.g. a large part of vitamins) are destroyed beyond this temperature.
Allergen prevention measures implemented by the company MARKAL:
- the packaging schedule is defined based on allergens
- complete cleaning after each product
- additional cleaning at the end of workingshifts by a specialized company
Nutritional values per 100g
- energy: 2669kJ / 647kcal
- fat: 60g of which saturates: 4,5g
- carbohydrates: 6,7g of which sugars: 4,3g
- fibre: 10g
- protein: 15g
- salt: 0g
- Ca : 192 mg
- P : 322mg
- Na : 9.2mg
- Fe : 18 mg
- Vitamins: B1 : 0.25mg, B2 : 0.1mg, B3 : 2.8mg, A : 4.06 UI/100g
Several epidemiological and clinical studies have found that regular consumption (about 30g per week) of husk fruits, peanuts and oilseeds has a cholesterol-lowering effect, reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, gallstones in men, gall bladder ablation and colon cancer in women. Hazelnuts in particular are the richest in omega 9, contain lipids mainly of monounsaturated kind, known for their beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system, and are strongly antioxidant (e.g. rich in vitamin E), thereby protecting cells from harmful effects of free radicals.
Precautions for use
- Store in a cool and dry place, in a closed packing.
- Could contain traces of sesame, soya or shell fruits.
Santi-shop code: MK105