BiofloreSpike lavender essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 3.81 €|
|Best before ≥ 10/31/2022|
The large number of indications treated by lavender positions this essential oil as a panacea. For Bioflore spike lavender essential oil is "the other lavender" because as essential in aromatherapy as true lavender.
The action of spike lavender oil will be superior to that of true lavender on burns and stings of poisonous animals such as insects (bee, wasp, mosquito, spider, fleas...), scorpions, jellyfish... The skinhealing power of spike lavender essential oil can also be used for the treatment of fungal infections and various dermatoses.
The three major ingredients of its biochemistry are linalool (a current monoterpenol), cineole and camphor (or borneone), the presence of cineole oxide conferring mucolytic and expectorant properties. It is suitable as basic treatment of respiratory diseases.
Spike lavender essential oil can also be considered to reduce rheumatic and muscle cramps. It is tonic, and in particular a cardiac tonic, thanks to its camphor.
Lively and oxygenating it perfectly expresses the luminous nature and wilderness from which it originates. No soothed internalization as in the case of fine lavender, but a frank openness of heart and mind to evasion and new environment. In everyday life, its great talent is to make its useres impermeable to stress - because of the linalool - so that their mind can operate lucidly and without hindrance.
Latin name: Lavandula latifolia spica
Part used: flowering top
Aromatic molecules: linalool, terpinene 4 ol 1, lavandulol, linalyl and terpenyl acetate.
- from certified organic farming
- powerful antitoxic, excellent antifungal
- exceptionally cicatrizing in external use
- antiviral and immunity stimulating, averagely antibacterial
- anticatarrhal, expectorant
- antalgic, analgesic (relieves pain)
- mental tonic, promotes mental acuity and lucidity
- Burns, wounds, ulcers, pressure ulcers, acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, herpes zoster (shingles), chickenpox, labial herpes, genital herpes
- Skin and gynecological fungal infections, for example athlete's foot (ringworm of the foot, tinea pedis, tinea pedum, moccasin foot)) (local applications)
- Bronchitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, otitis, rhinitis (friction on the chest, back, temples)
- Articular rheumatism, muscle and joint discomfort (localized friction)
- Nausea, headache
- Asthenia nervous, nervousness, depression, stress, insomnia, difficulty for expressing emotions
Recommendations for use
- External use: 3 drops of essential oil on the arch, the inner wrist or the solar plexus (repeat as needed) for nerve indications and local applications for all other indications.
- On a wasp, jellyfish, scorpion ... sting, apply every 5 minutes for 1/2 hour 2 drops of spike lavender. Remarkable result.
- 2 drops of lavender essential oil on the underside of the pyjama collar or pillowcase will promote a rapid and restorative sleep.
Precautions for use
Santi-shop code: BF077