BiofloreRosemary cineol essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 2.91 €|
Rosemary cineol type provides an essential oil similar to narrow-leaved eucalyptus and ravensara aromatica. It is thus used for the same indications and is combined with one or the other to get a better synergistic effect.
Latin name: Rosmarinus officinalis cineoliferum
Part used: flowering top
Aromatic molecules: 1.8 cineole, monoterpenes, monoterpenols, ketones (camphor...)
- from certified organic farming
- Effective fungicide.
- Average antibacterial.
- Cystitis and candidiasis.
- Dyspepsia, enterocolitis.
- Chronic fatigue.
Recommendations for use
- External use: 3 drops of essential oil and 3 drops hazelnut virgin oil, 3 times a day, rubbed on the chest or solar plexus depending on the ailment.
- Pour 10 drops of Rosemary CT cineole and 30 ml of virgin hazelnut oil in a 30 ml dropper bottle. You will obtain nasal drops effective against colds and other chills.
Precautions for use
- Skin irritation (dermocaustic) possible if used pure.
Warning: the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF074