BiofloreSweet Almond oil - organic
|100 ml - 8.79 €|
|Best before ≥ 12/31/2022|
Rich in essential fatty acids and unsaponifiables, the sweet almond oil has regenerative, restructuring and moisturising properties. Rich in vitamins, it is recommended for dry and sensitive skins (babies). It is used for body care and hair care.
Sweet almond oil has a very fine taste and blends with any salty and sweet foods. It is an excellent seasoning oil that also turns to be a very sweet kitchen oil, especially accommodating with fish, duck and chicken.
Latin name: Prunus amygdalus dulcis
Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil*
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
Part used: almond
- Certified organic agriculture
- Internal use: rich in oil, protein and mineral salts. Source of vitamins A and B, sweet almond oil stimulates intellectual functions, especially memory. It is also a tonic for the eyes and is beneficial for growth. Laxative, anti-anemic, antilithic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, vermifuge.
- Internal use: inflammation of the digestive tract, intestinal worms, convalescence, constipation, dry cough, kidney stones, bronchitis.
Recommendations for use
- Internal use: for seasoning and cooking.
Precautions for use
Santi-shop code: BF073