TerrasanaRed Maple Syrup grade C - organic
Maple syrup is a natural sweetener from Canada. From appetizers to dessert, it can be used to flavour dishes as diverse as bread, yoghurt, pancakes, ice cream, desserts, hot drinks and porridge, meat, fish, salads, sauces ....
Rich in Vitamins and minerals, with a low glycemic index, maple syrup is recognized for its exceptional nutritional qualities. It is therefore ideal to replace sugar in all your recipes and preparations.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
maple syrup* (concentrated maple juice) grade C
* from certified organic agriculture
Three grades define the syup: A, B, and C.
- The "Clear" or grade A maple syrup has a very mild taste, It comes from the firste crop of spring.
- The "Medium" or grade B maple syrup has a more pronouncd taste, it enhances the dishes. It is obtained in the middle of the harvest season.
- The "Ambre" or grade C maple syrup is is harvested late in the sugar season, when trace elements are most present and pass into the syrup. It is darker and has a stronger and more pronounced taste.
Nutrional values per 100ml
- energy:1507kJ / 360kcal
- protein: 0g
- carbohydrates: 89.2g
- fat: 0g
Recommendations for use
- Detoxifying drink (detox drink, eventually to replace meal(s)): 1 cup water, 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, cayenne pepper at will.
Precautions for use
After opening, store well closed bottle in de refrigerator.
Santi-shop code: TS016