GPH DiffusionRed Yeast Rice Extract (600mg) - organic
|90 cap. - 15.29 €|
|Best before ≥ 07/31/2020|
In Asia, red yeast rice has been for centuries mainly a food product: dried and powdered, it is used as a colouring and flavouring agent in various food preparations. But already in 800 BC, this yeast was deemed to facilitate the circulation of blood.
Latin name: Monascus purpureus
- red yeast rice* (or red yeast from fermented rice) extract: 600mg
(monacolin K concentration of 1,6%)
- Capsule* (gelatin from seafood origin and glycerin): 90mg
* from certified organic agriculture
A longer fermentation time allows to obtain a higher concentration of monacolin K, the concentration of 1.6% is verified by analysis. The final product is also analysed to verify the absence of micro-toxins.
Recommendations for use
Precautions for use
- Seek for medical advise in case you are treated for cardiovascular disease.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- Not recommended for children under 18.
- Not recommended in case of liver or kidney disease.
- Not recommended in cases of hypersensitivity to statins.
Santi-shop code: GH005