MarkalAlmondkernels - organic
|500 g - 9.71 €|
|Best before ≥ 01/23/2019|
These almondkernels are not roasted and of raw food quality. Almondkernels have a very high nutritional value and, like all oleaginous fruits and seeds, contain many important nutriments (e.g. vitamins, minerals, healthy lipids). For almondkernels their high magnesium and vitamin E contents play surely an imporanta role in their high health and curative potential.
Several epidemiological and clinical studies have found that regular consumption (about 30g per week) of husk fruits, peanuts and oilseeds has a cholesterol-lowering effect, reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, gallstones in men, gall bladder ablation and colon cancer in women. The almonds are also a basic and probiotic food, and supports the energy consumption and thus also weight maintain or even weight loss.
Almondkernels may be eaten alone as a snack or crushed and sprinkled over desserts, particularly sundaes and other ice cream based dishes.
* from certified organic agriculture
Origin: Spain, Italy
Raw quality Produkt. "Raw quality" food is treated below a maximum of 45°C, because enzymes and healthy nutriments (e.g. a large part of vitamins) are destroyed beyond this temperature.-
Allergen prevention measures implemented by the company MARKAL:
- the packaging schedule is defined based on allergens
- complete cleaning after each product
- additional cleaning at the end of workingshifts by a specialized company
Nutrional values per 100g
- energy: 2608kJ / 632kcal
- fat: 56g of which saturates: 0,5g
- carbohydrates: 4g of which sugars: 4g
- fibre: 16g
- protein: 20g
- salt: 0,012g
Precautions for use
- Store in a cool (between 1 and 20 °C) and dry place, away from light, in well closed packing.
- Possible traces of hazelnuts, sesame, gluten, soy.
Santi-shop code: MK024