Martina GebhardtGinseng Cleanser - Demeter
Ginseng Cleanser gently cleanses the demanding and mature skin deep into the pores.GINSENG LINE is suitable for mature (over 30) or stressed and demanding skin. This line is a system care with a high content of vitamins and stucturing substances and helps the skin especially to regenerate in stressful situations. The GINSENG LINE promotes elasticity and vitality.
Not sealed product.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil**, Lecithin*, Tiliae Cordata (Linden) Extract*, Panax Ginseng Extract*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water**, Melissae Officinalis (Balm Mint) Extract**, Cetylalcohol, Cetearylalcohol, Spagyrische Essenz von Panax Ginseng Extract*, Aurum, Argentum, Sulfat, Aroma* , Citral°, Limonene°
Water, olive oil**, lecithin*, linden flower tincture**, ginseng tincture*, rose hydrosol**, balm tincture**, coconut fat extract, spagyric essence (from ginseng*, gold, silver, sulphate), genuine essential oils*, citral°, limonene°
* from certified organic agriculture
** Component of genuine essential oils
More informations concerning Martina Gebhardt products can be found on the Info page Martina Gebhardt.
Recommendations for use
In the evening, you normally only need the GINSENG Cleanser. Martina Gebhardt cleanser are fat-replenishing and usually suffice to protect the skin through the night. At night, the skin should be able to "breathe" which means: sweat and waste products can reach the surface of the skin unhindered. This way, your skin remains healthy and recovers its natural balance. For a tired skin a light care with the facial ginseng toner (GINSENG Tonic) can be useful. For more important problems a balm or care cream or a vegetable oil could be necessary.
Precautions for use
- All cosmetic products should be applied sparingly, nurturing rather than inhibiting the skins' own functions.
- Use in preference a spatula for the creams and ointments.
- Avoid temperatures above 25°C and below 2°C. In creams heat can generate a small deposit of oil. This does not diminish the quality of the cosmetic and disappears when remixing the cream.
- On Martina Gebhardt website stands that all products should, when possible, be used within 3 months after opening. Under normal hygienic use, this delay can be largely exceeded without problem but if a long period without almost daily use occurs it is advisable to keep the product fresh.
Santi-shop code: MG065