BiofloreHo wood essential oil
|10 ml - 2.78 €|
|Best before ≥ 12/31/2020|
The essential oil of Ho wood (also called Shiu wood or Japanese laurel), is an oil of Far East quite close to that of Rosewood. It has the same therapeutic/cosmetic properties but its anti-infectious, tonic and astringent action is stronger and the impression on contact with the skin softer. Its aroma resembles that of rosewood, but is less nuanced. Use in massage, diffusion and bath
Ho wood essential oil can be used to treat respiratory problems (even babies and young children) and forms, as well as that of rosewood, a remarkable synergistic couple with the essential oil of ravintsara to treat a large number of viral and bacterial pathologies (also in children). In association, it fights genitourinary infections. It is a good muscle tonic and an excellent skin tonic, able to prevent the development of wrinkles and firm the skin.
On the psycho-emotional level, linalool is a gentle tonic that helps, without defusing the emotional capacity, not to over react in a stressful situation. Emotional stress resulting in an untimely immune reaction, a state of permanent stress ends up exhausting the immune defense potential and makes vulnerable to the first germ that passes. So Ho wood and rosewood are anti-stress essential oils and enhance immunity. They are also a permanent remedy against both external and internal gloom.
Latin name: Cinnamomum camphora linaloliferum
Part used: bark - foliage
Aromatic molecules: linalool
- powerfully antibacterial, antiviral
- powerfully anti infectious
- immune stimulant
- aphrodisiac, sexual tonic
- soft painkiller
- (pediatric) broncho-pulmonary infections: nasopharyngitis, bronchitis, flu
- uinary tract and gynecological infections: cystitis, vaginitis, vaginal discharge, vulvitis
- skin, nail and gynecological mycosis
- depression, overwork, nervous exhaustion
- cne, sores, wrinkles
Recommendations for use
- 2 to 3 drops of essential oil and 2 drops hazelnut virgin oil on the skin disease or on the lower abdomen for urinary tract and gynecologic.infections.
- 1 to 2 times a day apply a mixture of 1 drop of Ho wood and 1 drop of Cister Ladanifère in a dose of Day cream or d'Rosehip oil prevents the appearance of wrinkles, lifte and stimulates the regeneration of the skin.
Precautions for use
- The above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
- The vast majority of essential oils are to be used only diluted in a vegetable oil, honey or other suitable medium respecting the recommended dosages.
- When using an essential oil for the first time on the skin, always make a test on the inner sied of the elbow to make sure it does not cause any allergic reaction.
- As essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C.
Santi-shop code: BF056