BiofloreOregano essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 8.11 €|
|Best before ≥ 12/31/2020|
Use as a powerful antiseptic, bacteria killer, and virucide. Inhale for respiratory problems, asthma, bronchitis, and viral and bacterial pneumonia.
Latin name: Origanum compactum
Part used: flowering top
Aromatic molecules: carvacrol, thymol, linalol, terpinene 1 ol 4, terpineol, pinenes, myrcene, terpinene
- from certified organic farming
- antiviral and immune stimulant
- general tonic, physical, mental and sexual stimulating agent
* of the respiratory ways: bronchitis, sore throat, angina, flu, sinusitis
* of the urinary ways: nephritis, cystitis
* of the cutaneous tissues:acne,mycosis, scab, ringworm, abscesses
* of the digestive tract:dysentery, amoebiasis, colitis
* of the lymph nodes: lymphadenitis
- Tropical fevers: typhoid, malaria
- Deep Asthenia, nervous exhaustion
Recommendations for use
- External use: 2 drops of essential oil and 4 drops hazelnut virgin oil in local application on cutaneous infections, 3 times a day.
Precautions for use
- Skin irritation (dermocaustic) possible if used pure
Warning : the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF053