BiofloreNiaouli essential oil - organic
Niaouli essential oil is effective in cases of various infections, among other skin and respiratory tract. It is also a venous and lymphatic decongestant and a radio-protective for the skin.
It is remarkable for its efficacy and tolerance and was once called gomenol. Like lavender, it is regarded as a panacea because of its broad indications.
This product is no more available. Please see below possible alternative products.
Latin name: Melaleuca quinquinervia viridiflora
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
Part used: leaf
- from certified organic farming
Recommendations for use
- External use: 4 drops of essential oil in local friction, 3 times a day for all indications listed.
- A drop of Niaouli essential oil in your night cream is enough to make you enjoy the tonic action on the skin of this beautiful oil.
Precautions for use
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Skin irritation (dermocaustic) possible if used pure.
Warning: the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF052