BioflorePatchouli essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 4.74 €|
|Best before ≥ 06/30/2021|
Much more widely known and used in the perfume industry than in aromatherapy, patchouli essential oil, native of Indonesia, shows however interesting therapeutic properties for the venous and lymphatic circulation.
Beneficial as a skin application, patchouli can cleanse and freshen infections, assist the healing of wounds and rejuvenate mature, cracked and dry skins.
It is used to perfume clothes and linen in Asia and its scent has the unusual virtue of improving with age. It can enrich the senses and the mind, lifting depression, inhibiting anxiety and sharpening the concentration. Patchouli is a sedative in low doses and a stimulant in higher ones.
Latin name: Pogostemon cablin
Part used: flowering plant
Aromatic molecules: gaiène, bulnésène, patchoulène, patchoulol
Origin: Sri Lanka
- from certified organic farming
- Scent: sweet, earthy, oriental and hot.
- General tonic and stimulating.
- Insect repellent.
- Venous circulatory disorders: hemorrhoids, varicose veins.
- Amenorrhea - prostatic adenoma and prostatitis.
- Dermatosis: acne, eczema.
Recommendations for use
- External use: 3 drops of patchouli essential oil + 3 drops of hazelnut virgin oil on area of venous stasis (varicose vein) or lymphatic stasis, to be repeated 3 times per day.
Precautions for use
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
Warning: the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF050