BiofloreSlenderness² - Organic
Slenderness², "Minceur²", "Slankheit²" or Slimness squared, is a synergy of essential oils for your silhouette.
This complex of essential oils helps remove fatty deposits and the cellulite or dimpled, orange peel or cottage cheese appearance of the skin and accompanies also very helpfully a weight loss, slimness program. A very complete synergy with coordinated actions:
- combat fat deposits
- decrease the sensitivity generated by the phenomenon of orange peel
- revitalize the bloodstream
- and these results acquired, maintain skin firmness
Local application of a few drops of the synergy mixed with silicon gel or rose hip oil.
To support the action of this synergy of essential oils it could also be helpful to take internally the complex Celluligem or to follow "The birch sap slimming program" of Herbalgem.
BiofloreSlenderness² is the new name of the synergy "Dream of nymph".
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Essentials oils* : Atlas Cedar (Cedrus atlantica)*, Niaouli (Melaleuca quinquenervia)*, Lemon Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus citriodora)*, Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)*, Red Mandarin (Citrus reticulata)*, Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)*, Rosemary Verbenone (Rosmarinus officinalis verbenoniferum)*, Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)*, Lavender officinale (Lavandula officinalis )*, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)*
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
* from certified organic agriculture
Recommendations for use
- add 5 drops (per zone to be treated) to a small amount (the volume of hazelnut) of silica gel, which is non-greasy and able to potentiate the mix(make it more active)
- add 5 drops (per zone to be treated) to a small amount (the volume of hazelnut) of rose hip oil, which able to tighten skin after regression of cellulite
- add a few drops of rose hip oil to a small amount of silica gel, and then 5 drops (per zone to be treated) of Dream of Nymph.
Precautions for use
- Skin irritation (dermocaustic) possible in a pure state because of the mandarin essential oil.
- At the first cutaneous use of an essential oil always make a test at the inner side of your elbow to make sure that it does not cause you any allergic reaction.
- As essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C.
Santi-shop code: BF043