BioflorePetitgrain essential oil - organic
Bigarade petitgrain or bitter orange, originally from China, gives an essential oil of pleasant odor and provides, by simple inhalation, calm, relaxation and harmony.
Petitgrain has a positive and relaxing influence on body and mind. It purifies the skin and can be used locally on pimples and blackheads. It can be used as a vapour, for massage and in the bath.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Latin name: Citrus aurantium
Part used: leaf
Aromatic molecules: linalyl acetate, neryl, terpenyl, linalool, nerol, terpineol
- from certified organic farming
- skin healing and regeneratin
- Muscle spasms of nervous etiology
- Spasmodic cough, asthma
- Insomnia, stress, mental fatigue
- Acne, bedsores, wounds, excessive sweating
- Arthritis, tendinitis, rheumatism
Recommendations for use
- External use: for all nervous indications, 3 drops of essential oil on the arch of the foot, the inner wrist or the solar plexus (repeat as needed) and applied locally for the other indications.
Precautions for use
- caution on sensitive skin: risk of skin allergy
- rRisk of photosensitivity (Do not apply before sun exposure)
Warning : the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist
Santi-shop code: BF039