BiofloreSaro essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 4.19 €|
|Best before ≥ 12/31/2020|
Saro or Mandravasarotra essential oil is very effective against many bacterial and viral diseases and is therefore presented as an alternative to ravintsara (Cinnamomum camphora)essential oil which is in high demand in times of flu. It is a first class respiratory essential oil (antiseptic, expectorant). It also has immunomodulating, antifungal, antiparasitic, antispasmodic properties and reduces painful symptoms.
On mental level its neurotonic strength puts it closer to Wild Marjoram (Thymus mastichina) essential oil than to that of ravintsara while its concrete side makes think of the tea tree essential oil : ideal essences to start the day because of their ability to rebalance the nervous system, to dissipate mental confusion and combat stress and nervous exhaustion.
The essential oil of Saro cannot totally replace that of ravintsara whose finesse is unequaled, but the effective polyvalence (traditional Malagasy herbal medicine gives it some serious pedigree) of Saro essence offers a possibility to not keep clinging to some well known oils and enjoy with confidence the benefits of diversification.
Saro is a small tree which is typically growing in proximity to water and belongs to the medicinal plants of the traditional herbal medicine in the western part of Madagascar.
Latin name: Cinnamosma fragrans
Aromatic molecules: 1,8 cineol (approximately 50 %)
- from certified organic farming
- Anticatarrhal, expectorant
- Immunomodulatory (modulates reactions of the immune system to make it more efficient)
- Antifungal, antiparasitic
- Antispasmodic, calming
- Cutaneous astringent
- Neurotonic, balancing the nervous system, anti-stress
- Buccodental infection: gingivites, mouth ulcers, abscess
- Dermatological infections: fungal infections (Mycoses), mites...
- Urinary tract infections: infection of the bladder (cystitis), inflammation of the urethra (urethritis)
- Gynecological infections: leucorrhea, vaginitis, dysplasia
- Parasitic infections (amoebiasis)
- Diarrhea, dysentries, fermentations
- Cosmetics: stretch marks, scars, wrinkles...
- Deep asthenia (fatigue), general asthenia
- Nervous breakdowns (depressions), stress, lack of mental acuity
Recommendations for use
- External use: applications, or friction massage on or next to affected areas
- As a vapour mixed with other oils to clean the air
Precautions for use
- Very soft oil, can be used by the whole family at appropriate doses
- At the first cutaneous use of an essential oil always make a test at the inner side of your elbow to make sure that it does not cause you any allergic reaction
- As essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C.
Warning : the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF033