BiofloreWild Marjoram essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 3.65 €|
|Best before ≥ 12/31/2018|
Wild Marjoram or Spanish (wood) Marjoram essential oil has properties similar to those of ravintsara essential oil. It is anticatarrhal, expectorant, bronchopulmonary decongestant, anti-infectious and antiseptic and is especially recommended for catarrhal bronchitis, viral bronchitis and sinusitis. It stimulates immunity and has also an antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory action.
Its anti-depressive properties are particularly suitable for those whose emotional, instinctive, mental vital resources are in lethargy and just waiting to brighten.
Picking marjoram Scots has long been a tradition in Spain where it does not seem to risk missing. It should not be confused with Marjoram also known as sweet Marjoram, knotted Marjoram and previously classed as Marjorana hortensis (Origanum majorana).
Latin name: Thymus mastichina
Aromatic molecules: 1,8-cineole
- from certified organic farming
- Anti-infectious, antiviral, antibacterial, antiseptic
- Reinforces immunity, helps fight external aggression
- Neurotonic, promotes emotional and nervous harmony
Recommendations for use
- As a vapour or by simply breathing the Odour of the essential oil for 3 to 5 minutes several times a day according to the needs
Precautions for use
- At the first cutaneous use of an essential oil always make a test at the inner side of your elbow to make sure that it does not cause you any allergic reaction
- As essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C.
Warning : the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: BF032